America's Packard Museum is a not for profit charitable organization under the Internal Revenue Code whose mission is to educate present and future generations about the Packard Motor Car Company,
its products and philosophies.
The Citizens Motorcar Company, (dba America's Packard Museum) is a Section 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Organization
Share your love of cars with our patrons! We are always looking for history buffs, enthusiastic car lovers and those that have a few hours to give.
America's Packard Museum was founded in 1992 by long-time car collector Robert Signom II. Located in an original Packard dealership building constructed in 1917, the museum has officially taken the name of the original dealership - The Citizens Motorcar Company - but has become known as "America's Packard Museum". Car Collector magazine named the museum one of the "Top Ten" Auto Museums in The United States, and the Society of Automotive Historians conferred the prestigious James J. Bradley Award upon the Museum for its "exemplary efforts" in preserving motor vehicle resource materials.
Signom brought The Citizens Motorcar Company "back to life," as the world's largest Public Packard Automobile collection and the only restored Packard dealership operating as a museum. The museum features over 50 automobiles on display in the restored Art Deco showroom, service department and pavilion. In addition, significant artifacts from the Packard Motorcar Company are on display. The museum has become a popular destination for travelers and residents alike. The museum's neighborhood has been named Dayton's Motorcar District. America's Packard Museum is an Affiliate Organization of Packard Automobile Classics, The Packard Club.
The Citizens Motorcar Company is a Section 501 (c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code whose mission is to educate present and future generations about the Packard Motor Car Company, its products and philosophies.
We have the largest public collection of Packard automobiles and memorabilia anywhere in the world, with cars from 1903 to 1956 on exhibit 7 days a week.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Malcolm MacLeod, President
Marvin D. King, Vice President
Robert Signom III, Treasurer/Secretary
Dr. Charles Blackman, Chair